We are currently in the process of putting together an official Pro and Field Staff program for Automatic Fisherman.
The purpose of this program is for the promoting and educating about our products, not just giving away money and free stuff. For pro staff to be successful, it simply means that sales need to increase to cover the cost of staff and grow the business and its success.
How can this be achieved? Thanks for asking. Depending upon your expertise and promotional abilities many options exist.
Here are some examples:
- Stories with photos to be promoted on our website and Facebook. (NOTE: This also helps to cross promote yourself as well.)
- Videos on YouTube that mention our product and include a link in description as https://automaticfisherman.com/ (don’t forget the https://)
- Posting and sharing our page on Facebook
- Working Sports Shows
- Demonstrations while guiding or with others
- Getting articles writers and published by yourself or outdoor writers
- Sharing posts
- Promoting and supporting stores selling products
We know we have a great product and is being sold in the USA and Canada. Our objective is to help educate the general public, especially those that fish about who and what we are as well as how Automatic Fisherman can help them become more successful in the pursuit of ice fishing.